Friday, 6 May 2011

Sam Gibson - Wedding Photography

Elegant, natural and timeless wedding photography

If you're a couple seeking the best, I offer you visually stunning yet natural and unobtrusive images of your very special day. With a background in documentary film making for the BBC, I know how to create a unique record capturing all the emotion and spirit of the occasion. Find out a bit more about me and my approach in the about section. Based in Bristol, I can photograph weddings anywhere in the South West area and beyond. Please take a look at my portfolio to see a selection of my documentary wedding photography in Bristol and elsewhere. If you'd like to know more then please get in touch, even if it's just for some simple advice.
Thanks,
Sam

http://samgibsonweddings.co.uk/

About Sam

With over a decade's experience in shooting and directing observational films for the BBC I offer genuine wedding documentary photography. I capture each wedding in an unobtrusive, elegant and natural way, working with every couple to create a record of their wedding that embodies all the spirit and emotion of the day.

How much do you charge?

My rate is £850 which covers the bridal preparations through to the first dance. Within my rate I also include a complimentary slideshow of photographs set to a selection of the music from your wedding day. It's a really great addition to send to people that weren't able to come to the wedding as well as for those who were there to relive the day.

For £150 extra I can set up a photo booth in the evening to do some entertaining portraits of the guests - you can see some of those types of photographs at the end of my portfolio gallery. From my experience this can be a really fun activity for you and your guests.

Here are my top photo's from Sam's site (http://samgibsonweddings.co.uk/):




No comments:

Post a Comment