Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Just One Word

If you could describe your other half or your relationship in one word and how they/it makes you feel, what word would that be?

There are so many ways I can describe the way my other half makes me feel - but to sum in up in one is actually really hard, does it capture all I want it to!  I'd like to go with best friend but that doesn't really say what I am looking for, even though without him I feel so lost and lonely...

The one word I would use is DEVOTION.

According to http://www.http//thesaurus.com/ devotion is:



Main Entry: devotion
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: commitment; loyalty
Synonyms: adherence, adoration, affection, allegiance, ardor, attachment, consecration, constancy, dedication, deference, devotedness, devotement, devoutness, earnestness, enthusiasm, faithfulness, fealty, fervor, fidelity, fondness, intensity, love, observance, passion, piety, reverence, sanctity, service, sincerity, spirituality, worship, zeal

No comments:

Post a Comment