Friday, 2 September 2011

Engagement Rings

I love vintage!!  Special vintage jewellery, and as you will have seen in one of my earliest post the engagement ring my ex H2B bought me was a lovely platinum band, with a 1.4 ct 1880's old cut diamond with 0.4 carat either side in 3 stones...

If you too, are a lover of vintage here are a couple of beautiful rings I've found online; and I am going to be honest I like my diamond big... but below are rings varying in price!

VICTORIAN 0.60CT OLD CUT SOLITAIRE DIAMOND 18CT RING

Superb 1.75ct Old Cut Diamond 18ct Trilogy Ring

FABULOUS 1.80CT DIAMOND HEART SOLITAIRE 18CT RING





Great places to buy vintage jewellery - Grey's Antique Market near Bond St London, and online Laurelle Limited or Friar House.  Back in my home town I remember always walking past the window of the antique shop with all the fabulous rings in the window - Andrew Lamputt.

1 comment:

  1. If you too, are a lover of vintage here are a couple of beautiful rings I've found online; and I am going to be honest I like my diamond big... but below are rings varying in price! wedding rings for women

    ReplyDelete