Thursday, 19 January 2012

GET THE LOOK - Doughnut Themed Wedding

Mmm, so on the weekend my house mates I went to the Ice Sculpture Festival down in Canary Wharf, London... sadly it was very disappointing and on the way home we decided to have a feast of cake, ice cream, sweets and doughnuts...

As it happens my Dad bought me a doughnut maker a few years ago, and its not been used much lately... but since Saturday afternoon wow... I am a doughnut making machine!  Tiny ring doughnuts, liberally covered in a sugar and cinnamon powder... YUMMMM


And if you hadn't noticed already... for someone who is on a January Detox a lot of my posts have been about food...Here is my take on a doughnut themed wedding!  (oh my just looking at the pics is killing me)

Freshly made doughnuts at the reception?  daily.wedshare.com

Doughnut holes!! insidescoopsf.sfgate.com

bridefinds.com

Doughnut favours @ veganetsy.com

Maybe a step to far... but wedding in a doughnut shop? freakingnews.com

greenweddingshoes.com

Doughnut themed wedding cakes... look out for my post of them alone! pamscustomcakes.blogspot.com

belleamour.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment