Friday, 10 February 2012

Devils in the details... Wedding Dress 2012/2013

It's all about lace and detailing for autumn winter 2012 and spring summer 2013 for wedding dress... there is still an emphasis on the romantic, eclectic vintage esq styles!  The late 20's / 30's something crowd are really embrassing the old which has filtered down into every aspect of our daily lives.

When will a 'new' trend come along... not that I don't like these, I'd just like to see what they come up with?

I'd really like to see more colour in wedding dress... against the grain I know... but I'm really loving these pastel shades on the fashion catwalks!!  http://www.beforethebigday.co.uk/2011/11/100-ways-to-personalise-your-wedding.html

Pronovias collectionwedding.com

One of my faves - Justin Alexander

Romona Keveza - thebrightoccasions.wordpress.com

Marchesa - blog.goldwo.com

Elie Saab - fashionmagazine-best.com

Patuna Bushyhead - blogs.sun-sentinel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment