Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Hello new world!

Gals, and Guys I have some exciting news... I have quit my job and will take two months out from May to travel America and Europe.  I am so very happy - I will admit it was risky giving up a good job, stability, my life in London but you get to a point where you have to see the world and make the most of the life you live, don't you?  I don't want to regret anything.  I broke up with my ex H2B, not just because it wasn't working but because I freaked out and felt I had missed my youth...

Until the end of April keep any eye out for my Wedding Theme posts... but if you fancy looking into my travel plans and then my travel experience or just what I get up to in my spare time you can follow me at www.bectheblog.blogspot.com or @becky_theblog on Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment