Thursday, 12 September 2013

I just want to party!

So after my last attempt at getting married and my recent experience of weddings and I am fortunate enough to get engaged again I will be having a 'run away' wedding... and then a party at the local pub later for all the friends and family who weren't invited...

No dress code, no first dance, no cake, no limit on plus ones, no seating plan, no wedding list.

I am seeing a local pub, spring or summer time, a couple of drinks then a pay bar, some food but nothing specific, a late afternoon evening 'do' - come as you please, bring who you please.  Get drunk and celebrate.

If people want to leave a message in a guest book I am not against that, be good if we had a instant camera and I am more than happy to accept gifts not that we'll expect it!

No comments:

Post a Comment