Friday, 8 August 2014

2015 Wedding Dress Trends

So I have been looking about and looks like we have seven trends for 2015... one of which I love and have been pinning all year unknowingly and two of which I think aren't really trends! Check out Brides.com for more detail.

* Off the shoulder
* Tulle skirts aka Olivia Palermo
* Capes
* Collars
* 30s Glam

* Colour and Beach chic are the other's I seen that I am not sold on massively.

Off The Shoulder

Reem Acra


Marchesa

       
Tulle Skirts - check out my pinterest page

Brides.com 

Capes


Alberta Ferretti

Collar


30s Glam

Jenny Packham
 
Theia White


Other and Colour


Houghton Bride



Theia

                                                   www.silkblooms.co.uk                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment