Friday, 21 November 2014

Wedding Planning... so far

The fiance and I got engaged Sept 14th, and after a weeks break got straight into the wedding planning as we are getting married May 8th 2015... giving us only 7 or so months to plan!

Thankfully we had found the reception venue pre engagement, so I just went a head and confirmed that... then we viewed 3 venues for the ceremony, once that was decided we booked the registrar.

We have also confirmed the big items: marquee hire / toilets / photographer / catering and gave notice of marriage.

H2B & Bestman are in charge of finding beer kegs to hire & bar, PA system and suits.

Bridesmaid and myself are doing the DIY element, which turns out eBay and Amazon are amazing for.

As we are having a wedfest I've been buying bunting, face paint, glow sticks, glitter, temporary tattoos... 

And tomorrow I have my first wedding dress shopping appointment at House Of Vintage in Shoreditch London.

So much still to do and sadly its all the bitty stuff that needs to wait until closer the date!

http://hopfest15.blogspot.co.uk/ #HopFest15 our wedding website :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone!! I am finding best banquet halls in Miami for my wedding reception party. Actually, I want to do something different in my reception party. Please give some ideas for the party.

    ReplyDelete